KACANG ALMOND (DARI USA CALIFORNIA)
BERMANFAAT UNTUK MEMPERBANYAK ASI BUNDA,
BAHKAN BAIK UTK KESEHATAN & PERKEMBANGAN OTAK BALITA BUNDA
(bisa diolah menjadi susu kacang almond)
PROTEIN ALMOND SEBANDING DENGAN DAGING
KAYA VITAMIN E - B1 - B6
TINGGI KALSIUM & PHOSPOR (SEBANDING DENGAN SUSU SAPI)
Detail Produk It is a rich source of vitamin E, calcium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium. It also contains zinc, selenium, copper and niacin. Almonds contain the most nutrients in comparison to all other nuts.
Good for brain: Almond is a source of many nutrients which help in development of the brain. Almond induces high intellectual level and has been considered as an essential food item for growing children. Many mothers give almonds soaked in water to their children daily in the morning 2-3 pieces of soaked almonds are good enough, you can also remove the outer shell if it causes allergy to you.
Regulates cholesterol: Regular consumption of almonds helps to increase the level of high density lipoproteins (HDL) and reduce the level of low density lipoproteins (LDL), thereby effectively controlling cholesterol levels.
Good for heart: Mono-saturated fat, protein and potassium contained in almonds are good for the heart. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and reduces the risk of heart diseases. The presence of magnesium in almonds helps to avoid heart attacks. Almonds help reduce C-reactive protein which causes artery-damaging inflammation.
Skin care: The benefits of almond for skin care are well known, and hence a massage with almond oil is often recommended for new born babies.
Regulates blood pressure: Potassium present in almond helps to regulates blood pressure. Almonds are very low in sodium which also helps in containing blood pressure.
Prevention of cancer: Almond improves the movement of food through the colon, thereby preventing colon cancer.
Protection against diabetes: Almonds help in reducing the rise in sugar and insulin levels after meals. This offers protection from diabetes.
Good in pregnancy: Almond contains folic acid, helps to reduce the incidence of birth defects in newborn babies.
Weight loss: Unsweetened almond milk helps one to reduce weight. The mono-saturated fat contained in almonds satisfies appetite and prevents over-eating.
Prevention of constipation: Almonds are rich in fibre. Make sure you drink good amount of water after eating almonds.
Boosts energy: The presence of manganese, copper and Riboflavin helps in energy production.
Almond milk is a tasty, healthy alternative to cow's milk and you can use it can as a drink or on cereal. Follow these steps to make your own beverage from almonds.
RECIPE 1 - RAW
1. Place 1 cup of almonds in a jar or container large enough to comfortably hold the almonds and 4 cups of water.
2. Add 4 cups of water to the container. Place it in the refrigerator and let it soak overnight.
3. Put the water and almonds mixture in a blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Strain the blended almonds through a cheesecloth.
5. Drink the almond milk as is or you could put over cereal or use it to make a smoothie. Use the beverage as you would regular milk.
- You can add a little vanilla extract and honey or sugar to the mixture while it blends.
- Blend frozen fruit with the almonds and you can make fruit-flavored almond milk.
- The almond milk will last in the refrigerator 3 to 5 days.
- Save the blended almonds for other uses, like baking cookies.
RECIPE 2 - COOKED
Sama dengan Recipe 1 cuma sebelum diblender, direbus dulu
Almond mentah lepas kulit (untuk membuat susu almond) :
200 gr : Rp 30.000
500 gr : Rp 70.000
1000 gr : Rp 135.000
Almond matang (oven) lepas kulit (siap cemil) :
200 gr : Rp 35.000
500 gr : Rp 80.000
1000 gr : Rp 145.000
Berat : 500 gram